Sunday, May 31, 2020

Bishop Gutierrez - a message on 31 May 2020

May 31, 2020

My siblings in Christ,

The filming for our Pentecost service was filmed prior to the events of the last few days. I was moved to add to the message.  I offer the following addition in pain, grief, and love. I also want to offer my deep appreciation for this afternoon where at 1 p.m., I spent a fruitful and prayerful time with members of the Religious Leaders Council as we plan unified steps for action. My deep thanks for the Rev. Edward Livingston, Imam Anwar Muhaimin, Bishop Patricia Davenport, Archbishop Nelson Perez, the Rev. Donna Jones, Rabbi David Strauss and all members of the Religious Leaders Council of Philadelphia.
Bishop Daniel


Connect with us on social media
Facebook ‌ Twitter ‌ Instagram ‌ YouTube ‌