Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sunday Morning Prayer on YouTube ~ 29 March 2020

"I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers,  nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."  Romans 8:38-39




Dear Beloved Parishioners of St. Mary's - Cathedral Road,

On Sundays, I will lead Morning Prayer at 10am according to the Book of Common Prayer in a "said" service (no music).  I will use YouTube Live to post this service, and I hope that you can join in with me.  If you have a Book of Common Prayer at home, I will reference those pages for the service.  Alternatively, I will also post the readings on our church's website so that you can follow along.  https://stmaryscathedralroad.blogspot.com/

I am saddened to not join with you all in person this Sunday, and the two Sundays following, but after careful prayer, discussion, research, and discernment, we have decided that this is the best step forward at this point.  I pray that you all are staying healthy, that you are practicing social distancing, and I also hope that you know you can call or email me at any time.  

~Peter+

The Rev. Peter M. Carey, Rector
St. Mary's Episcopal Church
630 Cathedral Road, Philadelphia, PA 19128





St. Mary's Episcopal Church - Cathedral Road - YouTube Channel



Due to the COVID - 19 Virus, we will NOT be holding church services in person beginning Sunday, March 15th through at least March 29th.  

We will be doing Morning Prayer on Sunday at 10am using our YouTube Channel
Image result for youtube images


Click the above image or HERE to visit our YouTube Channel