Friday, August 24, 2018

Morning prayers



Grace to you and peace from God our Father and from the Lord 
Jesus Christ.    Philippians 1:2


I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of 
the Lord."    Psalm 122:1


Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart 
be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my strength and my 
redeemer.    Psalm 19:14


Send out your light and your truth, that they may lead me, 
and bring me to your holy hill and to your dwelling. 

Psalm 43:3


The Lord is in his holy temple; let all the earth keep silence 
before him.    Habakkuk 2:20


The hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers 
will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for such the 
Father seeks to worship him.    John 4:23


Thus says the high and lofty One who inhabits eternity, 
whose name is Holy, "I dwell in the high and holy place and 
also with the one who has a contrite and humble spirit, to
revive the spirit of the humble and to revive the heart of the 
contrite."    Isaiah 57:15